Cannabis labeling is one of the hectic tasks you must perform to comply with the law. Can you use the same label twice if removed properly?
In this article, we’ll share a detailed method to remove and save your cannabis label, along with techniques to clean your jars. So, let’s get started.
Whether you have stored your cannabis flowers or purchased the cannabis concentrate, you’ll probably have all of it in the glass jars. Although the glass jars would be different in size and shape, the process of removing the label from the old cannabis glass jar can actually work in all situations. So, we’ll focus on glass mason jars to explain the entire process.
Removal of cannabis labels:
There are two methods for removing the label from the glass jars.
1st method – use label remover:
You can find different brands of label remover in the market. It looks just like a tape roll – wider and broader in size.
- Remove the adhesive backing of these label removers.
- Place it on the label that you want to remove.
- Press it properly with your hand, so all the bubbles are removed.
- Now peel this adhesive, and the label should come up with the label remover.
2nd method – use boiling water:
- Boil the water in a pan or in the microwave.
- Put it inside the glass jar, filling the entire space where the label is.
- Let it stay for a few minutes so that heat can loosen the adhesive.
- Now start peeling the label slightly. Let the water stay inside. You can use a sharp-edged object or razor blade to gently remove the label.
Cleaning of the cannabis jars:
- You’ll still have the adhesive or glue stuck on your cannabis jars. So, here’s the process to remove it easily.
- Fill your sink with hot water and detergent and soak the cannabis jars in it for a few minutes.
- Rub the surface gently, and you’ll get the glue out.
- Make it in the paste form.
- Rub the paste on the parts where the glue still exists.
- Rinse it with hot water, and you’ll have clean, new-like bottles.
The process of cannabis label remover and jar cleaning is not difficult. You might have to spare some extra time and you’ll have your job done.