Whether your business specializes in flavored water, beer, wine, or energy drinks, you need a label that stands out from the competition. These days consumers are faced with so many options, so it’s more important than ever for your product to really POP off the shelves and into their carts! Beverage Product Labels need to be designed with your company’s branding in mind, while also geared toward the consumer’s interests.
Don’t forget about FDA compliance! Drink products must meet all FDA requirements for beverages – this is even more important when alcohol is involved. You’ll enjoy a peace of mind knowing M&R Label has 30+ years of expertise when it comes to label compliance. Popular printing options for the Beverage Industry include: clear film, matte finishes, shrink sleeves, tamper evident seals, and more.
M&R Label combines acute technical detail with the most advanced printing technologies the industry has to offer. We will work with you to design a label that coincides with your company’s branding while also appealing to consumers. Custom beverage labels must be easy to read and water-resistant. Let us help you create a unique solution for your drink products! We can print any size, shape, or color graphics based on your needs.
A beverage label is prone to liquids and ice, so it must have the following features:
· Resistance to extreme temperatures (both hot and cold)
Yes, you can adopt the following process to print your beverage labels at home.
· Print your logo. You can include any text, image, picture, or anything you want on your label.
· Trim it based on your requirements using a pair of scissors.
· Cover your logo with heavy-duty tape.
· Then soak your label in warm water in a bowl. You can let these stickers soak for 20-60 minutes or till your labels get off the tape.
· Now peel the tape from the label and stick it to your bottle.
This technique can help you stick these stickers to beverage bottles and food containers available at your home.
Circle, square, rectangle, and oval are a few shapes available to choose from for your beverage labels. Besides, choosing a custom shape for your beverage is also possible. You can get help from M&R in this regard.
Cut to size, adhesive, and roll labels are the main types you can find in the professional beverage labels. The cut to size is a hand-cut label in the stacked form.
The roll beverage labels are continuously available in a roll form. These labels allow you to cut the right size based on your needs.
In the adhesive labels, sticky material is present at the back of the labels to make them stick with your beverage permanently.
Here are few options for creating the beverage labels:
- Paper – High gloss, semi-gloss paper options are the two primary paper item types that can make the paper stronger and appealing to the viewers.
- Polyester film (PET) – this material is resistant to water, heat and cold & abrasion.
- Polypropylene – its’ print quality and durability are good for beverage labels.
- Vinyl – it is resistant to chemical solvent and UV rays. High tear resistance and flexibility make vinyl a great choice.
- Shrink-sleeve – it provides 360-degree coverage and tight shrinkage on the bottle with the application of heat.
- Film- flexible material option, which works well in conditions where the container has, or bottle’s shape isn’t usual.
Below are the main reasons to choose M&R labels for meeting all your printing needs:
· Offers fast label deliver
· Get high-quality labels for all your beverages
· Variety of paper and perfect finishing is another reason for choosing M&R Labels
· Save your time and get lower costs
· Use of innovative technology to bring you the best