Product Shipping & Packaging Labels
At M&R Label, we print more than just prime, multi-color product labels. We understand that businesses need labels to serve a variety of needs – including shipping! Not all labels are required to catch the eye of consumers and grab attention on a crowded store shelf. Our customers often require a functional label for shipping purposes to make sure your product gets where it needs to go! We also print case labels that clearly identify the contents of your package. Need a hazard chemical or fragile label? We can print those too!
We’re here to make sure your packages match the reputation of your brand…and ship successfully with high quality custom printed shipping labels. Choose from various sizes, shapes, colors, and materials. You’ll want smudge-proof and water resistant packaging labels that can withstand the longest travels and roughest weather conditions. Other things to keep in mind include a high resolution font that’s easy to read, durable yet top of the line materials (such as including Matte White, Glossy White, or Clear Film) and large barcodes or QR codes if applicable. The M&R Label experts are ready to fulfill any shipping or packaging label need you might have!
A shipping label is a label necessary to be present on a package or a box to be delivered to a particular location. They are one of the essentials for the businesses operating in the e-commerce industries.
A few things should be included on the label of any product that will be shipped and packaged. The manufacturer’s name and address, a description of the product, the net weight or volume of the contents, and any necessary warnings or cautionary statements.
Additionally, the country of origin should be listed on the label, along with the name and address of the importer (if applicable).
Finally, the date of manufacture or packing should also be included. All of this information is important to ensure that the product arrives safely and undamaged and that consumers can use and understand the product properly.
When printing a label for a product, there are a few things to keep in mind.
The most important thing is to ensure that the label accurately reflects the product’s contents. This includes all relevant information such as the product name, dimensions, weight, and other pertinent details. It is also important to choose a label material that can withstand the rigors of shipping and packaging.
The Label on a product shipping and packaging product should include the following information:
- The name of the product
- The quantity of the product being shipped
- The weight or volume of the product
- The name and address of the sender
- The name and address of the recipient
- A list of any dangerous goods or materials that are contained in the shipment
- The date of shipment
- The method of shipment (air, ground, etc.)
You can get the shipping label from the individual carrier companies or can get your labels by hiring a Third Party company to do this for you. This is where M&R Labels can help as it provides professional product shipping packaging labels that you can use on your products.
Below are a few materials that you can choose for your shipping labels:
- Matte White – the non-yellowing property and its ability to withstand rough conditions make them perfect to use as shipping labels. Besides, it works with inkjet and laser printers and can adhere to a full-color design
- Glossy White – with this material, you can get the glossy touch to your labels, which can appeal to your audience.
- Clear Film – the background disappears virtually when applied on the surface, thus providing a shiny, neat, and sophisticated end look.
- White Film – this is the waterproof variety, which can withstand harsh conditions
You’ll have to choose the right paper type depending on your packaging product and other such factors.
Do you want to know the reasons for choosing M&R labels? Here are they:
- Provides the premium product at market competitive rates
- Uses technology to enhance the label’s attractiveness and appeal
- Capitalizes on the years of experience to generate the best labels